Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks

With Christmas just next month, now is the time to get all of your Christmas cards ready!

I'm having 2 different workshops,
The first workshop is Thursday 18th November from 10am- 2pm (includes a light lunch) & Sunday 21st from 1pm.
The second workshop is on Thursday 25th from 10am- 2pm (includes a light lunch) & Sunday 28th from 1pm.
Afternoon tea will be provided at the Sunday workshops & it should finish by 5pm but I've left it open for those who like to chat over a coffee & look at the catalogue!!!

The workshops are different each week. At each workshop you will make 8 cards, 4 each of 2 designs. If you are able to come to both weeks you will end up with a total of 16 cards to get you started for Christmas!!

The cost is $25 per workshop & that includes all materials, envelopes, meals & door prizes.
All of the workshops will be held at my home (contact me for directions if needed)
Please RSVP by the Sunday prior to the workshop (the 14th & 21st) with payment.

If you have any questions please let me know either by email or phone. I look forward to seeing you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment