Tuesday, November 30, 2010

For Toni!

Here are the bags for you to choose from- the crumb cake one is a bit drab!I should have made it in vanilla & put the buckles in the crumb cake :o). Mum has my stamp set at the moment so I'm not sure when I'll see her next to get it back to make the actual cards but it will be in time for her to take this down to you!
Woodland Walk DSP, Crumb Cake, Garden Green & Very Vanilla card stock.
Floral fusion sizzlit, big shot, silver brads


I thought I'd try these tags while I wait for the stamp. (To & from tag pg 161) The one on the left has very vanilla taffeta ribbon & basic black ink & the one on the right has crochet cotton & garden green ink- which one do you like better?

Once they are in the pocket all you can see is the ribbon, I can hand cut the tags if you would like them a little bigger?
These are the mini cards from the new catalogue launch, would you like me to do some of these?
Growing Green stamp set pg 78 w $38.95, c $29.95.
Choc chip, crumb cake, very vanilla & garden green card stock.
Chocolate chip & crumb cake ink.
Floral fusion, little leaves & lots of tags sizzlit die, big shot, silver brad

I'll try to give you a call this afternoon or tonight to see what you want me to do!
Talk to you then

No comments:

Post a Comment