Thursday, October 21, 2010

Baby Shower Gift

One of my old work friends is expecting her first bubs at the end of the year so I put together this nappy cake! I've always wanted to try one of these- I've seen pictures of them on notice boards & in mags & thought that they looked easy & they are (they take more nappies than you would think!!)
I've put little bottles of lotions etc around it & Erika picked out the little lamb & the rattle in the shops & in the middle holding it together is a baby bottle! Since Kim & Jason don't know what they are having (or arn't telling!) I used a little bit of purple & certainly celery ribbon (I love those two colours together!) & for the card I used one of last years hostess stamps (punches three) & stamped the bundle of joy in cc & tied a little bit of white taffeta ribbon to the card & made the envelope using my big shot & the exclusive SU scallop envelope die in a discontinued DSP in cc to match it all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment