Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas Gift Ideas

Here are a few little projects I've been playing with while I've been waiting for my order to arrive & also to get into the Christmas spirit!
A little box with gift tags inside, bag with note cards & a perfect treat box for work mates!
I love these little top note bags. They're perfect for holding little cards or chocolates!
The stamp set is the "Delightful Decorations".
The inks & card stocks are Cherry Cobbler & Old Olive
I've used the Jolly Holiday DSP, Big Shot (you need one of these :o) ), Top Note die, crop-a-dile, jumbo eyelets, Very Vanilla ribbon, Mistletoe Ribbon Originals (available for a limited time only when you purchase a Christmas Gift- Giving Bundle), clear embossing powder, dimensionals & silver cord.
Stamp sets used are "Delightful Decorations" & "Snow Swirled"
Inks are Cherry Cobbler & Old Olive
Card stock is Verry Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler & Old Olive
I've used the Jolly Holiday DSP, Old Olive Striped Grosgrain ribbon, 3/4, 1" & 1 1/4" circle punches, large oval punch, scallop border punch, Big Shot & the  Mini Milk Carton die

Again I used the "Delightful Decorations" stamp set & the Jolly Holiday DSP.
Inks are Old Olive & Cherry Cobbler
Card stock is Very Vanilla
I've used the ornament punch, 1/4" Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, clear embossing powder, dimensionals.




No comments:

Post a Comment