Friday, November 19, 2010

Gift Card Purse

I've seen these on different sites & have wanted to try one ever since I got the top note die. I finally got around to making one this arvo, it took longer than I thought! I used box #2 as a guide for the height & length but I narrowed it up a little as I just wanted to hold a couple of gift cards.

Here's my little model again holding the purse!


Not the best angle for the flash!


This is what it looks like without the glare from the flash! I used the faux alligator skin technique on it- its so easy to do! (and effective)

I'm not the best at taking pictures one handed sorry it's a bit blurry! :o)

Here's what I used to make it:
Inks: Versa Mark ink pad
Card: Melon Mambo
Accessories: Top Note die, Big Shot, Clear embossing powder, bone folder, heat gun, filigree brad, 1 1/16 punch, velcro, crop-a-dile, jumbo eyelet & melon mambo ribbon (retired) & sticky strip.


1 comment:

  1. Thats great, really love the model holding the bag!
    Are you going to show us 1 day how to make the bag?!!

    ReplyDelete