Monday, November 15, 2010

Stamp-a-Stack Workshop

Today I cut out & scored all the pieces for this weeks workshop- this is what 80 cards looks like! 
I was working on these today while Cooper was asleep & Erika was at Day Care. I was almost finished I just had to cut the DSP & had it sitting on top of the cutter while I was feeding Cooper when Doug brought Erika home & she thought she would help by cutting the paper for me- straight down the middle thru 2 sheets! I was able to get everything cut out the right size -I'm short just 1 piece (its a good thing mum has a spare sheet)! 
10 kits for each design!
And next Monday I'll do it all again with next weeks kits!
It's not too late if you would like to come to either Thursdays or Sundays workshops, just let me know by Wednesday morning for catering numbers & so I can make another kit

No comments:

Post a Comment