Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Reindeer Food!

Since this was Erika's 1st year at day care, she wanted to do something special for her friends! I had seen these on a few different blogs & thought this would be something fun for us to make together.
I got the wording off Chic n Scratch & printed it straight onto very vanilla card stock.
We had quite the production line going- after I had stamped the image & cut them out with the circle punch, I put the ruby red card into the big shot & Erika turned the handle, I scored the top notes & she folded them, I punched out the scallop circles & she glued the stamped circle onto them & then stuck the nose on! When it came to putting the mix together I poured it into the bag & Erika shook them! We stapled everything together & covered up the staples with the wording on the back & the picture on the front.

Stamps: I'm sorry but the stamp isn't a Stampin' Up! stamp- its Stamp It's "Reindeer's-a-ringing", I've had it for years & I think it is so cute! (I masked off the end one- there is actually a line of reindeer on this stamp)
Ink: chocolate chip
Paper: very vanilla, chocolate chip, ruby red (retired)
Accessories: Big Shot, top note die, 1 3/8 circle punch, scallop circle punch, small cellophane bag, kaiser red pearls, rolled oats & 100s & 1000s

No comments:

Post a Comment