Friday, December 3, 2010

For Toni cont.

I really like having a blog, it's come in very handy! My sister asked if I could make a bag for her (you may have seen some pictures earlier in the week), I made two bags out of the Woodland Walk DSP- one using garden green & the other using crumb cake. Toni chose the garden green so it was the same as the bag I had made for my mum for her birthday. But I also made up some little tags for the pocket & extra cards at her request!
So here is the finished bag.
Paper: "Woodland Walk" DSP, Garden Green & Very Vanilla card stock,
Accessories: Flower Fusion sizzlit die, Big Shot, Square punches, silver brads, sticky strip


The contents are:
Stamps: "To & From Tag" stamp set (pg 161 $12.95), "Growing Green" (pg 78 w$38.95, c$29.95), "A Word for You" (pg 110 w$38.95, c$29.95)
Paper:Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip card stock, Woodland Walk DSP
Inks: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Flower Fusion, Little Leaves & Lots of Tags sizzlit die, Big Shot, silver brads, Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon, tag punch, scallop edge punch, crop-a-dile


I stamped the fern image in crumb cake onto very vanilla card then stamped the To & From tag stamp in black on top then I glued that onto garden green card stock & punched the tag out. Using the crop-a-dile I punched a hole in the top & threaded the ribbon through

These are the same as the ones I made for my mum

These are the cards that we made at the new catalogue launch workshop.
Stamps: "A Word for You" (pg 110 w$38.95, c$29.95), "Growing Green" (pg 78 w$38.95, c$29.95)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
Paper; Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Garden Green & Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Flower Fusion, Lots of Tags, Little Leaves sizzlit dies, Big Shot, silver brad, stamp-a-ma-jig, mini glue dots

Toni, if you would like me to add or change anything just let me know otherwise this is ready to go!!

1 comment: