Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Greenhouse Gala

When I first saw this paper in the catalogue I wasn't too fussed about it but since I saw it in person I just LOVE it! It is my new favorite DSP at the moment!! And it has given me a chance to use the new pear pizzazz colour which I haven't really used yet.
I purchased Becky Roberts 2010 12 days of Christmas tutorial & made up the stationary box from it (I had to re size it to fit our standard size envelopes).
I made this for my down line Leanne, I had been meaning to give her something for the last couple of months & hopefully this was worth the wait!

Stamp set: Friends Never Fade (w 121522 $31.95, c 120618 $25.95)
Ink: chocolate chip, baja breeze
Paper: Greenhouse Gala DSP, pear pizzazz, baja breeze, chocolate chip, whisper white
Accessories: scallop edge punch, pear pizzazz 1/2" stitched poly ribbon, 1/4" chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon (retired), dimensionals

I made another little card set for Erika's day care teacher, this one holds 4 little love notes & envelopes. I got the pattern for the box from Becky- what can I say I just love her tutorials, they are fantastic!
Stamp Sets: Friends Never Fade (w121522 $31.95, c120618 $25.95), Teeny Tiny Sentiments (w119185 $62.95, c120024 $46.95), Tiny Tags (w119187 $38.95, c118592 $28.95)
Ink: chocolate chip, pumpkin pie
Paper: Greenhouse Gala DSP, daffodil delight, pumpkin pie, whisper white
Accessories: 1/4"whisper white grosgrain ribbon, jewelry tag punch

The last one I made was for my mum for all the things she does for me!

This is another of Becky's boxes! I stamped little phrases on the cards in chocolate chip but on two of them in particular its quite hard to read them :o(
Stamp sets: Friends Never Fade & Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink: chocolate chip
Paper: Greenhouse Gala DSP, pear pizzazz, chocolate chip, baja breeze, window sheets
Accessories: Big Shot, perfect polka dots textured impressions folder, 1/4" whisper white grosgrain ribbon, sticky strip, chocolate

I put both Leanne's & mums in a bag just like this- I distressed the edges of the DSP, pear pizzazz & chocolate chip & tied the bag together with the 1/2 stitched poly ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. Oooooooh Kristy these are so gorgeous! Where do you find the time to create so many things ;)
    That DSP wasn't of much interest to me either, but I think you've sold me on it!
    Hope you have had a great Christmas. Say hi to all the family for me.
    Love Shell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, all of these are just beautiful Kristy!! Beautiful work! Becky

    ReplyDelete