Thursday, December 30, 2010

Baby cards

Just before Christmas, two of my friends had babies (Congratulations Greg & Kerelyn on little Sarah & congratulations Jason & Kim on little Ryan!) & I had seen this style of card a while ago on stampin' connection (a website for SU demonstrators) but I have also seen them on different blogs so I'm not sure who first came up with the idea but this is my version of it!
Stamps: Punches Three (retired)
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue
Accessories: wide oval, 1 3/8" circle,scallop circle punches, dimensionals

I came across this cute little pram yesterday on Lorri's blog & though I just have to try it! Its not quite the type of thing that will go through the post very well so I'll just have to wait for someone locally to have a bubs!!!

Paper: Whisper White & Bashful Blue
Accessories: Big Shot, scallop circle die, perfect polka dot embossing folder, timeless type junior alphabet sizzlit die, scallop circle, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" circle punches, bashful blue 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, brad, crochet cotton, dimensionals.
This was really quick & simple to make- and the perfect size for a gift card to fit!

Ive been wanting to try out my scallop circle die since I got it last month & I think this was the first time I had used it to actually make something! I didn't have any buttons in my stash that matched the blue so I used the button die in the timeless type abc set- that set is very handy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment