Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I hope everyone has had a very merry Christmas with family & friends. We had a great Christmas, Cooper seemed to enjoy his first Christmas & Erika couldn't wait for Santa to arrive!
This year I made quite a few pressies, I couldn't put them up before now just in case they looked! :o)

The 1st one is a stationary box for my niece Eunice. I used one of Becky Roberts designs but changed it to suit our size envelopes (which I have to do every time)
There is no stamping on any of these! The note pad & pen are attached with velcro so you can easily take them out to write with them. Its a bit hard to tell but I have inserted matching DSP into the pen so it all matches :o)

Paper: Play Date DSP, whisper white, old olive, tempting turquoise, so saffron, real red, crumb cake & chocolate chip card stock
Accessories: Big shot, timeless type junior alphabet sizzlit die, 1 3/8 circle, scallop circle, XL large oval, scallop oval & large oval punches, 2 step owl punch, 2 step bird punch, 5/8 chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon (retired), pen, note pad, velcro dots, sticky strip, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment