Monday, August 8, 2011

More Cards

Here is what I had been making when Erika saw me & wanted to try it herself! The original design is from Teneale Williams.
Stamp sets: "Growing Green"
Ink: Black staz on, pear pizazz, pretty in pink, rose red
Paper: pear pizazz, pretty in pink, watercolour paper


Little goodie bag using the scallop circle die.
Stamp sets: "A Flower for all Seasons" this set is on the retired list so you had better be quick if you want it!!
Ink: Black staz on
Paper: Cajun craze, more mustard, confetti white
Accessories: watercolour pencils,blender pen, Big Shot, vintage wallpaper embossing folder

I'm really liking this colour combo at the moment- cajun craze, more mustard, chocolate chip & crumb cake.
Stamp sets; "Medallion", "Sincere Salutations"
Ink: crumb cake, chocolate chip
Paper: crumb cake, confetti white, more mustard, cajun craze, chocolate chip
Accessories: Big Shot, vintage wallpaper embossing folder, lots of tags sizzlit die, flower fusion sizzlit die, colour spritzer, scallop edge punch



Stamp sets: "Love & Care", So happy for you"
Ink: Peach parfait, soft suede, old olive, calypso coral
Paper: peach parfait, soft suede, confetti white
Accessories: colour spritzer, linen thread

More water colouring for you!
Stamp sets: "Lovely as a tree", "Tiny Tags"
Ink: Black staz on, marina mist, bashful blue, baja breeze, always artichoke, chocolate chip, old olive, wild wasabi, certainly celery
Paper: watercolour paper, chocolate chip, always artichoke, confetti white

The original idea came from Michelle Zindorf it was a direct to paper technique using stampin spots, since I didn't have those colours I used a sponge. I then stamped over the top with the "French Foliage set & early espresso ink.
Stamp sets: "Lovely as a tree", "French Foliage"
Ink: marina mist, perfect plum, more mustard, pretty in pink, early espresso, I cant remember the other (it was a pink!)
Paper: whisper white, always artichoke, early espresso


Stamp sets: "Love & Care", "French Foliage", "Afterthoughts"
Ink: daffodil delight, old olive, early espresso
Paper: daffodil delight, old olive, early espresso, whisper white

I am so glad that "French Foliage" is going to be in the next catalogue because I just love it! If you make a mistake you can almost cover it up with the ink blogs stamp!!!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful creations as always!! I especially love the Michelle inspired card. I love how you've created a gum tree look with Lovely as a Tree. I have been wanting a stamp with a gum tree look and it's been here all along! Thanks for sharing — I think I will be trying out the scallop circle gift bag too!
    Love Shell

    ReplyDelete