Thursday, August 4, 2011

Craft Room

When we moved house at the end of June, the house we moved into is a LOT smaller than our old house so we weren't able to use the shelves or drawer of my desk anymore. My hubby had built my desk to suit all of my craft things, complete with a pull out drawer to hold all of my "Carl" punches. Because the room we are now using has lower ceilings & is smaller we had to butt Doug's desk up with mine so we left the drawer out otherwise things would get put in there & we wouldn't be able to get them out!
I have been waiting all this time for Doug to build me some new shelves so my stamps had still been packed away in boxes & it was so frustrating not having easy access to them....until now!
I found the white drawers the other week on special & I got 1 as I wasn't sure if it would fit under the desk & without the wheels it just did so I went back & got the last 2. Now I have everything but my punches in them! The only problem is my little "helper" can open them & loves pulling out everything especially the ribbons!


My little "helper"


No comments:

Post a Comment