Monday, August 8, 2011

Erika's card

I spent yesterday making cards for the Stitches in Time Craft Expo that's on here in Narromine this coming Sunday & Erika wanted to make her own after seeing me water colouring some roses.
I helped her ink the stamp & open the stamp pads for her but Erika chose the colours she wanted to use & coloured the rose in petal by petal!
I think she did a excellent job- she is only 4!
She wanted to add a second colour
Here is just a short little video of Erika colouring in the rose!
Here is the finished card, Erika chose the card & the ribbon & I tied it around the card. She even ran the card stock through the Big Shot (she often does that for me!!) Please leave a comment, Erika would love to hear what you think of her card!

2 comments:

  1. Such talent! I think she has done a better job than I ever would! Love it Erika!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! This is beautiful Erika — the water colouring is stunning and I love the colours. You did do an excellent job!

    ReplyDelete