Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm still here!

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted something but I have been busy crafting! The first pic is mums birthday card- the design is from Michelle Zindorf, I came across her blog via the demonstrator website the other week & just fell in love with her designs & I just had to try this one out!
The second card for today is Dougs birthday card- I helped Erika make him one but he still wanted one from me so I finally got around to it (only a couple of weeks late) & Doug loved his card!!
I love the new versa marker- I was able to emboss the tools after I coloured them in! And the crop-a-dile is great, it was the 1st time I've used it for eyelets.


Ive also been working out my Christmas stamp -a- stack designs, I cant believe its already October! I've got a few cute Christmas workshop ideas as well so I'll work out my dates & let everyone know soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment