Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mums birthday present!

Here are some pictures of the pressie i made for my mum, her birthday is next month & I actually have her present already done!!! (unlike the scrapbook pages I am still yet to do for their 40th wedding anniversary which was last year!!!)
I got the pattern from Chiaki Haversick & have changed the buckle style, the buckles took the longest as I had to use my old Carl punches & I'm so used to the Stampin' Up! style of punch, but I think it was worth it!
The bag holds 6 little note cards with envelopes.
I used the new woodland walk designer papers (I love this set), very vanilla & garden green card stock.
I used the floral fusion sizzlit die & the big shot to make the flowers which I crumpled up & secured them with a brad (there are 19 brads on this bag :o) ), I used the scallop edge punch on the cards & put a piece of matching dsp on top. I haven't stamped at all, I'm hoping that Mum will be able to use these for anything.

1 comment: