Friday, September 10, 2010

Sneak Peek

Here is a sneak peek of the 5 brand new in colours and a couple of the cake boxes I've made using a new punch & stamp set from the catalogue ("For you flower" stamp & "Fancy flower punch").

Each person who comes to my new catalogue launch workshop will get to choose one of these cute little cake boxes & the person who gets the winning box will receive a free stamp set from the new catalogue as the major lucky door prize!!!!

There are still some spaces available so if you would like to come or if you have a friend that would like to come along please contact me by this Sunday 12th.

2 comments:

  1. ooooooooohhh they are so cute!! Can't wait till next sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm putting the kits all together tomorrow, I can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete