Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Male Class

These are the cards that we made at our male class.
They were all blank inside so they could choose what kind of card they would like to use them as later.

The first one uses the "Lovely as a Tree" set which we coloured in with markers. We also stamped off the acorn image for the background.

The second has the ute from the "Countryside" set. We embossed the background with the argle embossing folder and then rubbed a sponge over the top with a little soft suede and cajun craze to bring out the detail.

I know the "Sail Away" set is no longer available but I really wanted to show them this style but never got around to it when it was still current. We masked the sun and using sponges coloured in the setting sun and I also showed them how to make puffy clouds!

The last card was the watch. I had seen on the net where people (Im sorry Im not sure who it was) had flattened the soda pop tops and used the "Dapper Dad" watch but I had an idea to make an actual watch so using my own as a guide I embossed the band and using some silver shim, the word window and modern label punch made the watch band. To make the watch face I used a mixture of "Clockworks" and "Collage Curios" then covered the face with crystal effects to give it a sheen.

No comments:

Post a Comment