Thursday, December 13, 2012

Explosion Box

Today was my last class for the year, it was just two of my regulars and myself. Since it was the last one for the year I thought I'd do it a little bit different, I pulled out all of my Christmas designer papers that were still a full 12x12 and let them choose what they would like! Since all of the Christmas papers all had a very vanilla background I was able to score all of the base pieces for them no matter what colour they chose. I then had an assortment of punches and  ribbons for them to choose from! It reminded me of those last days of school where the teachers let you just do anything and chill out!

We used the pattern from Splitcoast Stampers, I just resized it to a full 12x12. The middle has pockets and the tags plus plenty of space for photos. For the lids, we made a poinsettia using the blossom builder punch.

For the centre, I covered a brad with hot glue and dipped it into black glitter. To give it a bit of Christmas bling, I then spritzed it with shimmer paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment