Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Party Swaps

Earlier this month I had a Christmas party for some of my regulars that come to my classes. I served only desserts! To start with we had dips, then I served pavlova, white choc berry cheesecake, fruit salad, broken glass (jelly), flourless chocolate cake, gluten free cup cakes and regular cupcakes, profiteroles, ice cream and whipped cream. Kathy also made the nicest punch to drink on the night.
We also made swaps for the night;

This was mine, I also had a bag for everyone to keep their swaps in

Wendy


Amanda

Del

Leanne E

Barb
Annette


Mariette

Leanne H


Lindsey

Trichelle

Gail
 We all had such a great time that instead of just having another one in the middle of next year, we might plan on having one every season!! Thank you to all of the wonderful ladies for making the night so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment