Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pansy Flower Pot

I've been wanting to try these pansy's that are all over the internet at the moment that are made with the butterfly punch but I just havn't had time until now! Once I had a couple done I thought that I'd make them into a flower pot card- I haven't made one of these in a couple of years!

The pansy's are relatively easy to make- you just need 2 1/2 butterflies, ink pads, makeup sponge & a bone folder!
Stamps: Canvas (retired)
Card: baja breeze, always artichoke, cajun craze, very vanilla
Ink: not quite navy, elegant eggplant, always artichoke, cajun craze, basic black & always artichoke stampin' write markers,
Accessories: butterfly punch, heart punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, very vanilla taffeta ribbon, fire circle brads, glue dots,make up sponge, mat pack, bone folder

No comments:

Post a Comment