Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Baby Bundle

Here is the baby card I made for my friend Bek- she had a beautiful little girl back in February & I am only just getting around to giving her a card- I am a terrible friend...

Ive been looking at this set for a while now & have only just got it this month & I thought I would try making it into a layer card. I used to make these quite a bit when I first got into card making many many years ago. I haven't raised every layer with dimensionals- only a couple but there are three layers of the pram plus an extra layer for the wheels & heart. By having these layers I was able to tuck the accessories in easier.
The nappy bag is from the packed for mum stamp that is in the current autumn winter mini catalogue. Ive stamped that twice & filled it with the bottle, rattle, duck & Ive left the scarf there as I thought it would pass as a baby wrap! Ive just hooked the little jumpsuit over the handle as is their out shopping!

Stamps: Baby Bundle, Packed for Mum
Card: Blushing bride, whisper white, crumb cake, 2011-2012 in colour DSP
Ink: Black staz on, blushing bride, crumb cake, rose red, baja breeze, so saffron, blush blossom stampin' write marker (for baby),
Accessories: Big Shot, ovals die, blushing bride pleated ribbon (I love this ribbon- I am really going to miss this at the end on July), 1/2" circle punch, dimensionals, tombow glue, crochet thread,

1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous Kristy!! 3D is my favourite technique.

    ReplyDelete