Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Some more cards...finally!

It seems like ages since I've put up cards to show! I made a heap to sell at the WOW function-
Here's a selection of my faves!


These two roses were some of my demo roses from my water-coloured roses techniques class. Originally the date was going to be before mothers day so I did up a few different mothers day cards & didn't need them in the end.
Stamp sets: "Fifth Avenue Floral", "Occasional Greetings" & "Wonderful Favourites"
Ink: Basic Black, Regal rose ink pads. Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Pretty in Pink & Regal Rose re-inkers.
Paper: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Regal Rose & Shimmery White.
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note die, Manhattan Flower embossing folder, Aqua Painter, Whisper White organza ribbon.


I love brayering sunsets!
Stamp sets: "On Your Birthday", "Autumn Days"
Ink: Summer Sun (retired), Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso
Paper: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Accessories: Brayer, 1-3/4"circle punch, 1/4" Early Espresso grosgrain ribbon, sponge, post it note

 I really like this level 2 hostess stamp set- you can get this set for free just by hosting a party where the sales reach $600, contact me to book your party today!
Stamp sets:  "Love & Care"
Ink: Peach Parfait, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, More Mustard, So Saffron stampin' write markers
Paper: Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, scallop oval & oval punches

I only got this set a couple of months ago & I cant believe it took me so long to get it!
Stamp sets: "Crazy for cupcakes", "A Word for You"
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray, Black Staz-on
Paper: Pretty in Pink. Chocolate chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Crystal effects, dazzling diamonds glitter, 2 way glue pen, blender pen, chocolate chip ribbon (retired), button, & crochet thread (I thought I would try a "Teneale Williams" bow on this- you don't want to put this through the post!!)
I've seen these all over the internet so I don't know who first came up with the idea.
Stamp sets: "Birthday Bakery" level 1 hostess
Ink: black staz-on, pretty in pink, crumb cake, basic gray, rose red, so saffron, soft suede, certainly celery, wild wasabi
Paper: Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Soft Suede
Accessories: Big Shot, Lattice embossing folder, word window, scallop oval, oval & scallop border punches, blender pen
Stamp set: "Pun Fun"
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Pacific Point, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Brights DSP
Accessories: Watercolour pencils, blender pen, Stamp-a-ma-jig, scallop border punch
Stamp set: "Totally Tools"
Ink: Black staz-on, Basic Gray, More Mustard, Riding Hood Red, Soft Suede
Paper: Real Red, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Diamond plate embossing folder- non SU, blender pen
Stamp set: "Baby Tees" roller
Ink: Basic Black, Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Marina Mist, Basic Gray, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Whisper White
Accessories: Roller handle, scallop border punch, blender pen

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been super busy! Love all the cards! What is WOW? Is it markets? Did you sell many?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, WOW is Women Out West, its where women in business get together with others... I didnt sell any cards but I did get some workshop bookings!!

    ReplyDelete