Sunday, March 13, 2011

Kitchen Tea Gifts

My friend Bek is getting married this month & for her kitchen tea gift I made her a couple of fun little things-
Whenever I have workshops I usually make cupcakes & brownies & Bek loves them so I thought Id give her my recipe!! I saw something similar to this on Becky Roberts blog but changed it to fit the brownie mix & cook book as well as the spoon for mixing!!

For her wedding day I made her a little "just in case" purse! I purchased the original pattern from Becky Roberts & have been wanting to make this bag for a while- the first one I made was to small to hold everything, so I had to increase the size. Inside I've put tissues, lip balm, hand cream, deodorant, tic tacs & a sewing kit.
For her card I stamped the images from the "growing green" set in black staz on onto watercolour paper & used my aqua painter to colour in.

Supplies for brownie box:
Stamp set: "Greetings Eight" (retired)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Rich Razzelberry, Orchid Opulence (retired), Cottage garden DSP (retired)
Accessories: Rich Razzelberry polka dot grosgrain ribbon (retired)

Supplies for purse:
Paper: Metallic cream card (not SU)
Accessories: White gel pen, filigree brad, silver brads, corner rounder punch, velcro dots

Supplies for card:
Stamp sets: "Growing Green" pg 78 IBC, "Teeny Tiny Sentiments" pg 105 IBC
Ink: Regal Rose, Pear Pizazz
Paper: Whisper White, Pear Pizazz, Regal Rose, watercolour paper
Accessories: Aqua pen, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Kristy. These are such cute little ideas. I'm sure they will be much appreciated. Thanks for sharing with us!
    Shellxx

    ReplyDelete