Friday, March 23, 2012

Birthday Stamp-a-Stack

I was planning on having a Easter theme but my stamping group decided on a birthday theme instead!
Here is what I came up with. Both stamp sets are from the Summer Mini which will end next weekend (31st March).

Stamp Sets: "The Open Sea" & "Fabulous Florets"
Card: Not quite navy, cherry cobbler, very vanilla, elegant eggplant, baja breeze, whisper white
Ink: Not quite navy, versa mark, crumb cake, basic black, elegant eggplant, rose red, pretty in pink

I had out an assortment of sentiments to go inside but the majority left them blank to use for any occasion- that's the beauty of these sets they are so versatile. I kept the female card simple compared to the male card & next time I will have a simple male card & a more detailed female card.

I had been eyeing off "The Open Sea" for a while & decided at the last minute that this would be the perfect time to use it but because of the floods around the state the post took a couple of extra days to arrive so on the Monday of the week of the classes it turned up (I had been stalking the postie since Thursday!).

I always draw my designs first so when I sit down to make them I only have to tweak them a little until I'm happy with the final design so it didn't take me long to finalize the design & start to cut up all of the card stock for the kits (which was also in the order!).

Don't forget that the Sale-a-Bration ends next weekend (31st March). If you would like to place an order please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment