Monday, December 19, 2011

Down-line Christmas Card Swap

Last night I had some of my Down line ladies over for our first Christmas party. We had it at very short notice (a week!) but we had time to make some last minute swaps! I was waiting on my parcels to arrive in the post to make up mine but even tho I was stalking the postie since Friday it didn't arrive until Sunday morning so in between the timer on the oven I made up my cards but not my first idea- I just didn't have time for that but today I was able to finish my idea to show everyone!
Its hard to tell but in the sweet treat cups there is some glitter to look like snow! What do you think?
In my rush yesterday I totally forgot to take a picture of the ones I ended up making- I'll make up another & post it soon.
Since all of my workshops have ended for the rest of the year I am going to try to catch up with my posts- its been a bit lame lately.... new years resolution is to post things regularly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment